Tuesday, December 16, 2008

RAZZEL DAZZEL SNACK MIX: FROM MY FRIEND AMY

1 large box of corn chex or crispix
1 large box of golden grahms
2 cups coconut
1 cup slivered almonds

cook 1 1/2 cups butter
2 cups sugar
2 cups light karo syrup
boil on high for 2 minutes stirring constantly and pour over ceral mixture. Spread out onto was paper and let dry for a few hours. still is kinda sticky but, is very yummy. Enjoy!!!

Wow, I cannot believe how time flies when you are having fun. I love Christmas time and remembering why we celebrate this special day (Jesus birth). So fun to put all the Christmas decorations up but most of all the nativities that I have. Talking about each peice with my kids and the signifance they have when they are all together.
Now on the gifting side:


I don't know about you but my kids don't want much. They just want they just want something that is pricey. Family and extended family are done and mailed off now I can sit back and make treats for the neighbors and my co-workers. The house is tiddied up with the kids help everyday. One less thing to worry about.



I made goodies for V.T. today. See above recipe.

HOPING YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. LOTS OF LOVE STEPHANIE

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love Amy's Recipes! This one
is the best. We usually make it
for New Years Eve snacks.
What a great idea for VT. I
may have to do some cooking tomorrow. I wish I could come
over and eat some of yours
right now....looks pretty tasty!

Sherri said...

I love this recipe too! It looks very festive with the m&m's in it. My kids wish lists are getting smaller but more expensive too. I'm kind of sad, this year we won't have any fun action figures or cute toys to open, it's all electronics. :(

About US

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids. 16, 14 and 9. I am pretty busy with the three all in different schools. I am married to a wonderful husband for 18 years and he works hard and has had many medical trials in the last 18 years. I tell him to quit being so tuff...God only gives you what you can handle. I continue to work night shifts at EIRMC with the best nurses around. I love my job most days. I get to meet great people. My husband works long hours too with BCSO, he gets to work days. We both love what we do. Enjoy reading about our crazy life that isn't any different from anyone else's.