Sunday, December 21, 2008

3 shopping days till Christmas!



Merry Christmas Family and Friends.

Yes, believe it or not I am done with Christmas shopping. I have never been done before Christmas eve. I have broken my own tradition.

I love going out with all the last minute shoppers trying to find that just perfect gift and when I do stand in the longest line just to think to myself why did I not finish a month ago. I also love driving out on 17th street and re-learning my defensive driving. I started my shopping early this year. This took a lot of stress away.

I even have all the gifts wrapped and under the tree. Makes the kids ask questions which is always fun.

Tonight Jeff went to work and the kids and I took a drive over to their cousins house {Heather and Chelsea} and exchanged gifts. Andrew Got the most craziest thing a glow in the dark football. It was so cool. The girls got wall hangings to hang pictures and socks and headbands. That football was the limelight of the night. I wished I could have realized what makes a little 8 year old boy excited. He is definitely all BOY!! Thanks girls.

After that we delivered a few others and then out to Iona and saw two houses that were all decked out with lights and music that you tune in with your car radio. They were awesome.

Mondays-activity will be the Idaho Museum to see all the Christmas displays.

Tuesday-will be Mutual for the girls and Date night with Andrew.

Wednesday-Out to Great Grandpas to celebrate his birthday.

Thursday-Christmas day talk about why we celebrate Christmas and read the story out of the scriptures. Then open gifts. Then off to Jeff's Brother's house to exchange gifts. It is great to have most family here. My sister and family is in Seattle they and my mom from Anchorage are coming in January this year.

It will be fun to see them.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

About US

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids. 16, 14 and 9. I am pretty busy with the three all in different schools. I am married to a wonderful husband for 18 years and he works hard and has had many medical trials in the last 18 years. I tell him to quit being so tuff...God only gives you what you can handle. I continue to work night shifts at EIRMC with the best nurses around. I love my job most days. I get to meet great people. My husband works long hours too with BCSO, he gets to work days. We both love what we do. Enjoy reading about our crazy life that isn't any different from anyone else's.