We are staying home this year. Thanksgiving is at my house. Cooking for about 20 people. I have lots of great help and my daughters love to help. I just wanted to take this time to write a few things I am thankful for.
1) My husband, the kids and family. What would life be without family and the knowledge that we will be together forever.
2) My house/home. I think of the luxuries of life we have... plumbing, dishwashers and washing machines, cold water from my fridge, and the nice things inside my home. When you think of the world, we have more than enough.
3) Of course my faith. I wouldn't be who I am without the gospel in my life and my testimony of my Father in Heaven and our Savior.
4) Opportunities and experiences I have had, education, travels, friendships and my great job at EIRMC.
5) My heritage. When I think about my ancestors and where I came from I am
overwhelmed by the people that came before me and allowed me the life I have now.
And now one frivolous thing,
1) My cell phone never miss a call and able to keep in touch with the kids.