Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Andrew and Katie in their HAUNTING costumes. Katie was dressed in her 50-60's dress and Andrew was the big bad skeleton biker. They went with their dad on the 4 wheeler and did the whole neighborhood plus some. They both came back with so much candy I am not sure if it will ever be gone. Of course Jeff and I took our favorite after checking the candy out.
Got to tell you it was one of the best Halloween's we have had in a long time. the kids did not have to wear coats, gloves and hats. It did start to sprinkle some around 9 pm but our kids were done. Emily went to the Bonneville vs Hillcrest football game and worked in the concessions. Hillcrest won by the way.

No comments:

About US

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids. 16, 14 and 9. I am pretty busy with the three all in different schools. I am married to a wonderful husband for 18 years and he works hard and has had many medical trials in the last 18 years. I tell him to quit being so tuff...God only gives you what you can handle. I continue to work night shifts at EIRMC with the best nurses around. I love my job most days. I get to meet great people. My husband works long hours too with BCSO, he gets to work days. We both love what we do. Enjoy reading about our crazy life that isn't any different from anyone else's.