Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Western Carribean October 2008

Formal night


Grand Cayman Turtle Farm

GRAND CAYMAN swimming with the sting rays.


Oh Yes we did get up before the sun rose.
So much to do and see. This sunrise was so
beautiful over the ocean.

POOR PIG!!!!!


Ice sculptures were really cool to see.



Food sculptures.

Jeff flying from tree to tree. This was pretty scary for me. Since I am scared of heights. But over all it was fun. at the very end of this activity. We had a down pour. Meaning we felt like we just fell in a pool of water. The last zip line should have taken 16 seconds it took about 8 seconds to get across because it was raining really hard.


I am not so sure about this. But going to give it a try.

Almost set to try the 7 zip lines throughout the jungle.


Us in Haitti. In the background is our ship.



Jeff and I at the dinning room. We had so much great food. we never left hungry and definitely was not hungry for the next meal. We always found room. We even tried snails. They were interesting.






Our room keeper was from Haitti. He was really cool. He gave us a gift (trinket box) see next picture. He kept our room so clean. We never had garbage in our cans.


We took this picture to show Andrew what he missed. The kids all stayed at friends houses for the week.

Wave rider. They had stand up surfing or knee boarding. Jeff only tried the knee boarding. Of course I did not try. Call me chicken....



Jeff's mom and dad also came with us. I think they had a really good time. We did most stuff together.



Jeff and myself at the dinning room. We ate soooo much good food. We were never hungry for the next meal but ate anyway. it was fun trying new food. We even tried snails they were chewy but tasted good.

Jeff overlooking Miami.


WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE OCTOBER 4TH TO 11TH 2008.
SAILED ROYAL CARIBBEAN LIBERTY OF THE SEAS. THE BIGGEST SHIP SAILING TODAY.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Steph,
So glad you have a blog!
It will be fun to keep in touch.
I loved your cruise pictures.
You look beautiful. Keri

About US

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids. 16, 14 and 9. I am pretty busy with the three all in different schools. I am married to a wonderful husband for 18 years and he works hard and has had many medical trials in the last 18 years. I tell him to quit being so tuff...God only gives you what you can handle. I continue to work night shifts at EIRMC with the best nurses around. I love my job most days. I get to meet great people. My husband works long hours too with BCSO, he gets to work days. We both love what we do. Enjoy reading about our crazy life that isn't any different from anyone else's.